Children and Adolescents
- Is your child or teen having trouble in school?
- Is there tension at home within the family?
- Is there a lot of drama in friendships?
- Does your child or teen know what interests them and how to spend free time?
- Has your child or teen had a loss of someone important?
With children I use a variety of play therapy techniques including art, puppets, dolls, and games, to build trust and comfort. With adolescents I use art, collage, music, or talk therapy to access the critical issues. In each case I schedule regular meetings with parents or the family to ensure good communication and extension of our work to the home environment.