Families and Parents
- Are you in a constant battle with your child or teen?
- Is your child or teen struggling in school?
- Do you find it difficult to set limits or consequences?
- Do you wish you had more “tools” to better communicate or connect with your child or teen?
- Do you know and appreciate your child’s or teen's strengths?
Families are wonderful and complicated all at the same time. Often we learn parenting skills from the families we grow up in and, often times, these are not ideal situations or ideal family dynamics. Sometimes it takes an outside pair of eyes and ears to understand what is happening in your current family and to come up with different strategies and ways of interacting. As a parent, I know how challenging (and rewarding) parenting can be, and it can be very helpful to learn new ways to approach the tough situations.